- The tuition fee is lower as compared to the US and UK, which makes Hong Kong an affordable yet lucrative option for getting a higher education.
- One of the most accessible countries from India, as there are direct flights to Hong Kong from nearly every city. Also, it has a strong Indian community living there.
- Hong Kong boasts of its strong level of economic competitiveness and the rule of law. The country is one of the world’s leading international financial centers.
- Experience the posh nightlife, nature’s trek, and beautiful landscapes while studying in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong is the home to 4 of the top 10 universities of Asia and English is the primary language spoken across all the states in this country.
- Factors like proximity to India and China, modern infrastructure, vibrant city and culture, and attractive tax structure makes Hong Kong an ideal and attractive higher education destination among students of India.
Study in a dynamic and creative city like Hong Kong can be a lifetime of experience for any student who wishes to study abroad. Being one of the best education consultants for Hong Kong in Indore, we bring you an informative, gainful and diverse list of reasons to get your higher education in Hong Kong. The city is home to some of the world’s top 50 universities including that ranked 3rd, 8th and 10th in Asia. Being an education hub, Hong Kong welcomes international students to study, do research, and take part in exchange activities actively.
The education institutions in Hong Kong adopt international standards in curriculum design and assures quality education. They are internationally recognised and considered among the best in world-class education. You get a chance to broaden your horizon as the highly internationalised campus, and academic freedom is given priority in the country.
While studying in Hong Kong, you get easy access to mainland China where you can seek Job interviews and go for sightseeing. Frequent air links from the country’s international airport, fast and efficient rail services, fleets of high-speed ferries make it easier to travel to China.